Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Calls for Literary Collaboration

I am going to focus my musings or personal literary reflections on this blog, with a mixture of short and long posts. This means that I will offer Wealth of Ideas and Moments in Literature for collaborative posting with other writers and contributors. I want them to achieve more of a magazine look, to raise the bar on their seriousness and quality. Writers and readers out there are all invited to send works for consideration on the two blogs. The goal is to give more exposure to the literary issue being explored and to the authors or interviewees. I will be approaching specific individuals to solicit works so we can get this rolling. Please contact me at manu[AT]munyori.com if you are interested in submitting some works.

No comments:

Post a Comment